Friday, June 11, 2021

New Pages

                                                  

                     

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update that I have created a Facebook page and Instagram account for Chasing Elmore. The Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/chasingelmorepodcast and you can find me on Instagram with the handle @chasingelmore. I will post updates and some fun Elmore related posts and pics to these pages, hope you get a chance to follow! You can also email me with any thoughts and suggestions at majestykdavid@gmail.com, I should have the intro podcast up this weekend hopefully. Thank you everyone for all the interest so far!! 

- David 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUTCH!                           October 11, 1925        Happy Birthday to Elmore Leonard, the Master of Crim...